Sunday, July 12, 2009

Some little things...

Ok. I’ve been slack with both the blogs. Lost a bit of motivation with not much traveling going on and everything else being work or stuff not worth blogging about… sorry!!! So here is a catch up… I’ll back date the posts to when they were relevant just to make it easier….

Weather all up and down here. Had a few cold days and the boys (not remembering a real winter) thought that the 10’C first thing in the morning in the van was cold enough to need jumpers and blankets.

Our morning entertainment is usually wallaby spotting out the windows. Darcy is mad about them and just loves to watch them for AGES.

And here are the boys ‘helping’ in the shed. On more than one occasion Dad has supposed to have been watching the boys while I did something and while Jordy is following his grandpa around Darcy has instead decided to wander off and get into all sorts of trouble. I have found him in the shed playing with the chainsaw, I have found him carrying around a bloody big mallet, and, worst of all, I have found him on the third and forth rung of the ladder with a knife in one hand and a screw driver in the other?!?!?! Not even 16months old yet! He will send me grey, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment