- Sell our house. We have lots of tidying up to do; fix the garden, clean the pool yard, pressure clean the deck and the windows, throw everything out that's in the garage!!
- Sort our belongings into three catagories; coming with us, stick in the garage sale, store for later.
- Have a massive garage sale!
- Set the truck up properly for travelling; optimise storage areas, a canopy at the front.
- Organise storage in the caravan; make some shelves or drawers, get some crates etc.
- Full service and check, and make repairs to caravan.
- Decide on the best products to buy to make life practical v's keeping weight to a minimum.
- Dr check-ups and selective vaccinations.
- Caravan and contents insurance.
- Fishing license
- National Parks Pass
- Mailbox or Mail Forwarding
- Get a copy of Tim's eye prescription.
- Get a copy of our medical histories
- Tim to get a forklift ticket and other things to help find work on the road.
- Decide on phone, internet, satellite tv providers
- Register with ICV
The little things...
- Make some fitted tablecloth covers
- Get a collection of recipes together that are suitable for on the road
Things we'll need to buy
- COBB cooker or DreamPot
- Melamine crockery
- Small bread-size camp oven
- Pastry matt and roller
- Whistling stove top kettle
- Bed Protectors or underlays
- Mozzie Nets
- Safety bar or netting to stop Darcy rolling out of bed
- Clothes Line
- Non-slip floor mat for in bathroom
- Fabric foot-drying bath mat for outside bathroom
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Line
- Dining Table and Chairs for outside or in annexe
- Non-slip matting for crockery
- Cutlery insert and drawers/ shelving for cupboards
- Hanging bathroom rack
Caravan/ Truck setup
- tv antenna or satellite
- Gell Cell battery
- solar for trickle charging
- Car Seat covers
- knockabout motorbike or scooter
- Outdoor foam floor matting
- First Aid Kit
- Good foot-cleaning door mat
- Hand vacuum unit
- Good sneakers or boots
- Protective gloves for Jordy
- Rain gear
- Good broad-brim hats
- Drink backpack